Free PCB Design Software (Part 2)
Before we design our first PCB board, more practice is a must, especially for PCB hobbyists, students and new designers. Under such condition, all you need is a free PCB design software which can help you improve your design efficiency and quality about printed circuit board. EPCB list several best free PCB design software that available on the internet as follows:
1. DesignSpark PCB: It is the most worldwide accessible design software, especially for fast PCB prototyping, aiming to significantly reduce your concept-to-production time.
2. EasyEDA: It is a web-based EDA tool suite that enables hardware engineers to design, simulate, share – publicly and privately – and discuss schematics, simulations and printed circuit boards. Unlike BSch3V and Osmond PCB, EasyEDA allows users to design printed circuit boards on Linux, Mac, and Windows system.
3. ExpressPCB: This software is easy to learn and use. It is simple for new PCB designers to design printed circuit boards, and efficient for experienced designers.
4. Fritzing: It is an open-source software to support designers, hobbyists, students, etc. to work creatively. Its purpose is to help users learn more and share more with others.
5. gEDA: Runs on Linux, gEDA offers a mature suite of free software for electronics design, including schematic capture, attribute management, bill of materials, analog and digital simulation, printed circuit board design layout and more.
6. Kicad: It is an open-source software for designing electronic schematic diagrams and printed circuit boards.
7. Ultiboard: It is a free software created for engineering professionals, makers, hobbyists and students. Its seamless integration with Multisim helps PCB board designers save hours with the ability to complete circuit schematics, SPICE simulation, and PCB layout in the same environment.