Free PCB Design Software
Before we design our first PCB board, more practice is a must, especially for PCB hobbyists, students and new designers. Under such condition, all you need is a free PCB design software which can help you improve your design efficiency and quality about printed circuit board. EPCB list several best free PCB design software that available on the internet as follows:
1. BSch3V: It is a schematic capture program for Windows created by a Japan company. It only provides basic functions so as to simplify operation.
2. FreePCB: It is a free, open-source PCB editor for Microsoft Windows, released under the GNU General Public License. It was designed to be easy to learn and easy to use, yet capable of professional-quality work. Some of its features are: 1 to 16 copper layers, board size up to 60 inches by 60 inches, footprint libraries courtesy of Ivex Design International, PCB Matrix and the IPC, design rule checker, etc.
3. Osmond PCB: It is a flexible tool for designing printed circuit boards on Macintosh. You can design PCB boards with any size, shape and layers as you want. You can place components anywhere on PCB board in any orientation. You also can run traces of any width along any path and at any angle.
4. PCBWeb Designer: It is a free CAD application for designing and manufacturing electronics hardware. Design multi-sheet schematics with our fast and easy-to-use wiring tool.
5. TinyCAD: It is a program for drawing electrical circuit diagrams commonly known as schematic drawings. It supports standard and custom symbol libraries to help you start straight away.
6. ZenitPCB: It is an excellent PCB layout design tool to create professional printed circuit board. It is flexible and easy to use CAD program, which allow you to realize your projects in a short time.
To be continued…